David S. Isaac CPA
1991 to Present – President and owner of David S. Isaac P.C. (Professional Corporation). A full service CPA and business consulting firm providing consulting services such as strategic planning and integration, lease negotiations, deal structuring, loan analysis and negotiation, IRS representation, organizational studies, management consulting, profit planning, tax and accounting services, financial planning and implementation of business plans to various organizations primarily in Arizona and California. Licensed in Arizona and California.
2000 to Present – NLP trainer and coach as well as owner and founder of Designing Success Inside, LLC, providing training, coaching, seminars and workshops in Neuro-Linguistic Programming to various businesses and organizations as well as individuals. NLP is the study of human excellence and teaches powerful ways to create changes in your life by eliminating self defeating patterns of behavior, developing states of excellence, enhancing communication skills, creating a compelling future and developing deep levels of rapport with others.
Summary of past experience
1985 to 1991 – Founding partner of a Certified Public Accounting firm, a multi-million dollar CPA firm in Los Angeles California (Century City). Responsible for the firms strategic planning, marketing and consulting. The firm opened on October 1, 1985, and attracted high profile clients in the field of Real Estate, Medical and other businesses in various industries.
1982 to 1985 – Tax Director for a large California real estate developer (Company). Responsible for tax planning, tax return preparation and assisting in deal structuring. The Company developed and managed multi-million dollar projects with over 60 real estate entities with offices in California, Hawaii and Arizona. Real Estate projects included office parks, shopping centers and residential properties.
1980 to 1982 – CPA for Kenneth Leventhal and Company (A National CPA firm) (Merged in the mid 1990’s with Ernst and Young – top four CPA firms in the world). Senior Staff CPA dealing with financial statement preparation, tax and financial planning, consulting and business structures.
1976 to 1980 – Former Government tax auditor for the State of California, specializing in business tax audits.
1974 to 1976 – Cost analyst for Viking Industries.
1972 to 1974 – Financial analyst for Dunn & Bradstreet responsible for financial analysis of various businesses for credit ratings.
Education, Licenses and Certificates
- Bachelor of Arts from California State University, Northridge – Sociology – 1974
- Certified Public Accountant license – 1981
- Certified Public Accountant in Arizona and California
- Completion of Certification as Neuro-Linguistic Programmer from The NLP Training Institute of Los Angeles -1994
- Certified Master Practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic Programming. (NLP) Certified from Design Success International in Los Angeles, California. – 1995
- 2nd Master Practitioner Certification in NLP from Advance Neuro Dynamics (Tad James) 2004
- Completion of Time Line Therapy Training from Advanced Neuro Dynamics – 2004
- Hypnotherapist Certification Training from Advanced Neuro Dynamics – 2004